September 18, 2023
LeadByte is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team in Chester. As a SaaS Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction and success of our customers from the point of signing up as a new customer and throughout their contract. This will involve working closely with clients to understand their needs and goals, and then implementing strategies to help them achieve their objectives. It is our goal to ensure every client gets value from using our software to improve retention, lower churn rates and expand revenue.
You'll be responsible for...
- Onboarding new customers and providing them with training on how to use our product so they see value fast.
- Identifying and addressing any potential roadblocks that may be hindering our customers' success.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to check in on their progress and offer assistance.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that our product is meeting the needs of our customers based on the feedback that you get.
- Developing and implementing strategies to retain and grow our customer base.
- Maintaining LeadByte’s industry leading customer satisfaction rate and reputation with our customers.
- Analysing customer behavior to identify trends and opportunities to reduce churn and expand revenue.
What you'll need...
- Communication skills: You must be able to effectively communicate with customers and build strong relationships with them. You should also be able to articulate complex technical concepts in a way that is easy for customers to understand.
- Problem-solving skills: You must be able to identify and resolve issues that customers may be facing, and be proactive in finding solutions to potential roadblocks.
- Technical knowledge: You should have a deep understanding of SaaS products and the technology landscape, as well as an understanding of the customer success space.
- Organisational skills: You should be able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and be highly detail-oriented.
- Customer-centric approach: You should have a strong customer-centric mindset and be dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Analytical skills: You should be able to analyse customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, and be able to use this information to drive strategies for customer retention and growth.
- Project management skills: You should have experience in managing projects and be able to effectively coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Adaptability: You should be able to adapt to changing customer needs and be able to quickly adjust your strategies as needed.
- Team player: As a customer success manager, you will be working closely with other teams such as product development, engineering and sales. Thus, it is important to be able to collaborate effectively and be a team player.
To stand out from the crowd....
Experience working within a SaaS business and a covering letter including a link to a video of you applying for the role and why you are right for the job. You will be expected to speak to Customers on a video call so you will need to shine your light and represent the business in the best possible way.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.