A question we get a lot here at LeadByte is how the platform is going to benefit the end user/business and their current operations. It’s one thing telling prospects what LeadByte is capable of, however, it’s another thing demonstrating how beneficial the platform could be to their operations and bottom line.
Therefore we’ve put together this case study based on a freelance client already seeing results after using LeadByte for 2 months. For confidential sake, we will refer to this client as Roger.
Roger generates leads for a call centre who operates on a CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and pay out on a CPL (Cost Per Lead). He competes with other lead suppliers, therefore, he has to make sure his leads are delivered daily to minimise his duplicate rate from the call centre. He currently exports leads from his various advertising channels onto a spreadsheet, delivering the file via email to the call centre (GDPR alarm bells!).
The call centre has recently flagged his CPA is being too high! Roger must act quickly to get the target CPA back on track for his client.
After further analysis of his lead generation operations Roger came to three major conclusions:
- His lead management operations were highly inefficient (Capturing and Delivering Leads).
- His competitors are delivering leads to the call centre at a quicker rate which means that a lot of his leads are being marked as duplicates and is therefore returned by the call centre.
- He’s not able to track channel performance, specifically which advertising channel is generating the best CPA for the client and which yields him the best ROI.
After this analysis, Roger conducted some research on a solution to optimise his lead management processes. He found LeadByte. After a month of using LeadByte he’s now able to:
- Centralise lead capture into 1 single CRM
- Validate leads
- Deliver leads securely in real-time to his clients’ dialler
- Automate pre-sales call SMS
- Build a compliant re-marketing funnel via email and SMS
- Monitor statistics in real-time
Previously, Roger was only able to view his lead generation activity through his advertising channel dashboard (Google, Bing & Facebook’s Ad manager). However, he couldn’t determine individual ads/keywords generating leads that were being sold to the call centre.
After implementing LeadByte, Roger is now able to view various lead activity metrics within one dashboard, all in real-time. Additionally, he can now view leads that have passed all the validation requirements determined in the campaign set-up. After this, his leads are delivered to the call centre in real-time, meaning the call centre agent can immediately dial out on the lead seconds after a customer submission.
Roger went one step further and implemented an autoresponder which sends a text message to each sold lead, informing them about the call they are about to receive from the call centre. This new lead management strategy ensures the highest possible lead quality which leads to higher connection rates & lower CPA for the call centre (more conversation, more chance of converting).
As a result of this new lead management process, Roger now has an upper hand on his competitors. His leads are being returned less often because they’re being delivered in real-time. Additionally, Roger is now able to track his sold leads by advertising source/keyword/creative/etc. Furthermore, this has enabled him to optimise his advertising by allocating budgets based on the best performing ad. Everyone’s winning.
With more confidence gained in his lead gen process, Roger has sourced a second buyer that is prepared to buy leads that are being returned from his first client. LeadBytes Pingtree technology allowed him to do this with ease. Thus he’s now able to monetise the leads returned by the first client to his new buyer, reducing advertising waste.
Here are Roger’s stats for June before (Before Using LeadByte)
- 15,039 Leads Generated and delivered to the call centre
- 7,022 Sold to Call Center (47%)
- 8,017 Leads were returned by the call centre (53%)
Roger’s Stats and figures for July (After using LeadByte)
- 18,377 Leads Generated
- 2,574 (14%) Marked as invalid and rejected by LeadByte
- 15,803 (86%) Marked as valid by LeadByte & delivered to the call centre
- 1,781 (10%) Returned by clients
- Total Leads Sold: 14,022
From this, we can see that Roger went from 47% to 76% on leads sold. That’s a 29% increase in revenue! This is a significant amount considering he’s being paid on a CPL basis.
2574 – LeadByte System Rejection Breakdown
- 1413 Marked as duplicates (64%)
- 623 Rejected because of HLR & Landline check (24%)
- 315 Marked as an invalid UK mobile number (12%)
- 223 Marked as invalid IP (8%)
This rejection summary has enabled Roger to further optimise his landing page. For reduced invalid numbers, he emphasised the need for a customer to double check their information entered.
All in all, LeadByte enabled Roger to:
- Centralise his lead management process, removing the need for spreadsheets and manual file handling.
- Validate leads in real-time, increasing the lead quality and reducing the CPA for the call centre.
- Distribute leads in real-time to the multiple buyers, increasing connecting rate, whilst reducing the number of duplicates leads reported by the clients.
- Further optimise the campaign based on a system rejection report, increasing ROI from marketing spend.
- Allocate 10 hours a week on other business-critical tasks.
As demonstrated above, automating your lead management processes is vital for increased conversion rates & the highest possible ROI. Be sure to explore our extensive feature list here. Excited about what you see? Request a demo here or call us today on +44 1244 344319 to discover the full capabilities of LeadByte.