Do you receive leads in real time?
How confident are you that you are doing enough to ensure those leads are accurate, live and importantly valid for you to market to?
We’re excited to announce that we’ve taken another big step to help ensure that with LeadByte you gain access to the most thorough validation tools on the market. Today we’re pleased to announce that LeadByte is now listed as a TPSonline.org.uk official partner.
So What is TPS?
TPS (Telephone Preference Service) is a “is a central opt out register whereby individuals can register their wish not to receive unsolicited sales and marketing telephone calls” ( Read up about TPS in detail here: TPSonline.org.uk
Why Is This Important To You?
It is a legal requirement within the UK that as a company you do not market to numbers registered on the TPS list, unless you have gained direct consent. Failure to proactively cross reference all data against the TPS list can result in heavy fines. Alongside this there are also changes ahead in 2017 as the government pass over ownership of this centralised list to the ICO who will be handling all future complaints, and consequently fines from Spring 2017 onwards
How Can LeadByte Help?
As an official partner to TPSonline.org.uk, we offer full TPS register checking, in real time, with our LeadByte validation services.
It Pays To Validate…
TPS checking is just one of the many validation tools that clients using LeadByte can benefit from. Our thorough validation processes ensure that no stone is left unturned to ensure that you save time, save money, and stay compliant, marketing only to live, accurate and valid leads.
Our other paid for validation services include:
- Mobile HLR: Our mobile HLR tool enables you to check the connectivity of specific numbers ahead of commencing marketing. The checks determine live, dead, invalid, unavailable and inconclusive (manual testing required) telephone records.
- Email Validation: Check to ensure all email addresses are valid and correctly formatted
- PAF: The Postcode Address File is maintained by the Royal Mail and we are able to cross reference this list to ensure all contacts are up to date and accurate.
- Landline Validation: With landline validation we are able to check the connectivity of lines to ensure that landline numbers are currently live.
- IP Checks: Through our IP checks we can determine the geographical location of leads, often useful when launching a location specific marketing campaign.
If you’d like to talk to us about our thorough validation tools, and how we can help you save time, save money and stay compliant then why not drop us a call today: 01244 911 207
If you’d like to learn more about our lead management software as a whole then why not get a free demo booked in today: CLICK HERE